Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Essay 1-01a: Letter to My Host Family

 Hello! How do you? I will introduce myself to you. My name is Ibuki. I'm nineteen years old. My birthday is June and my constellation is Gemini. My blood type is type A. I have four people in my family. I have a young sister. I have nine cats. My hobby is listening to Hip Hop music. I'm a Hip Hop junkie. Because I have listened many Hip Hop songs. Since I was an eighth grader. Favorite musician and group are DJ Premier, BIG L, and Wu-Tang Clan. I want to be a rapper and a track maker because I am interested in rap and track making.
 My favorite food is Sushi but I don't like Anago and Kappa Maki. I major in English. I am a member of the Aikido club. I have a part-time job. My part-time job is the bakery at Hikari No Mori. I stay in Koshi city. I'm coming to University by train. 
 I will ask you some questions. What do you think about Japanese culture and lifestyle what Japanese food and sightseeing area? Have you ever been to Japan? What difference did you feel between Japan and your country? What comics and animations do you like? If you come to Japan, what do you want to? This is the last question, I wait to enjoy to come you.

[231 words]

8 comments:

  1. Information about your hobby is good. What is track making? Please tell me more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Track Making is making beat to rap or instrumental.

      Delete
  2. It is nice sentence. What do you like the best in sushi?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What many cats you have! I'm amazing. I have only a cat. Do you want to work a job concerning English?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like music too. What kind of Hip Hop music do you like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite Hip Hop music is antisocial lyrics.

      Delete