Thursday, May 29, 2014

A dairy today

Today, I got up at 6:00 and finished getting to go out at 8:00. I arrived the university at 8:30. First period class is writing class. I studied writing essays. It was so hard for me to write essays in English but I want to become familiar writing it. Second period is the history of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland class. I studied about why does the English put up an umbrella. I know that they live on a class based hierarchical society. In the lunch hour, I have to give younger members in Aikido club guidance to the party in honor of freshman with contemporaries after I have lunch. After that, I went to library doing typing homework. I finished it and I watched movie with my friend. We watched 8 mile. It is based on a life of Eminem. He is one of famous rappers. Lose Yourself is a famous song in his songs and it is a theme song for this movie. We couldn't finish watching it because circle activities will start. It taking a test and a person that the lowest score has to show a performance. Fortunately, my score isn't it so I haven't to show it. Today was a pleasant day.


[211 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment