Saturday, May 17, 2014

Essay 1-02a:University Life

 I am a university student. I major in English. My class is 2-1. My class number is 13113155. Studying English is so hard because I have a part-time job and join Aikido club and Economic study group.

 Aikido club does every Monday and Tuesday at 4:30 to 9:00. It is so hard but I want to practice hard. Aikido club's members are 11. It's practice is not only KGU members. Every Tuesday, we are practicing with Aikido club from Kumamoto university. They is gassyuku and ekiden every summer vacation. Gassyuku does for 7 days and so hard schedule. We wake up at 5:00 and do running and physical training at 5:30 to 8:30. We have breakfast at 8:30 to 9:00.
 
 We practice first half at 10:00 to 12:00 and have lunch at 12:00 to 13:00. We practice second half at 13:00 at 17:00 and have dinner at 17:00 to 18:00. We do meeting at 19:00 to 20:00. Meeting is so hard because we have to meditate while sitting straight for 1 hours. However, Gassyuku is not only so hard. We can meet Aikido club's members from another university. If we have finished all work, we can go to Enkai. Ekiden is to run for 24 hours. It is so hard and like a survival. If I am sleeping, I have to run  1 around. Aikido club is so hard but it is so interesting.

 Economic study group do studying economic and circle activities every Wednesday. Studying economic start at 4:20. We study about economic. Circle activities start at 6:00. It is so exciting. We enjoy many events. For example, We enjoy to date, Kimodameshi, and Enkai.

 My part-time job is bakery at You me town in Hikarinomori. I work every Sunday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I work for 5 hours. My work is mainly to wait on customers and selling a bread. Breads is more 100 kinds. I have to remember them. That is so hard until I remembered.

 These are my university life. I want to do hard studying English.

[365 words]

5 comments:

  1. You always so hard schedule. I didn't know you practice Aikido and work to bakery. How about do you like Aikido?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read this post, I want to eat bread. Could you tell me your recommending bread?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My part-time job is You me town too. How much is the hourly wage?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great you school life. What do you like your classes the best?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you practice Aikido?

    ReplyDelete