Thursday, October 2, 2014

Essay 2-01a: Kumamoto recommended places

 I was born and live in Kumamoto but I have never leaved in Kumamoto. However I have been to Nagasaki, Okinawa, Tokyo, Nara and Kyoto by school trip. It is famous for Kumamon but there are many recommended places in Kumamoto. I will write about 3 Kumamoto spot.

 First place is Amakusa. Amakusa has so beautiful sea. I can eat flash fishes there. It is so delicious. Amakusa's sea was used as the Ganryu island for location making a TV drama "The duel Ganryu island". There is the Amakusa village of the love. There is the statue of Shiro Amakusa. He was so handsome. He is symbol of Amakusa. Amuri spa is famous spa place. It's spa is relax. It can do syukuhaku. Amakusa Ariake highway is famous place. There is the big objet of octopus and artificial sea. If you are hungry. You can have a lunch in Rippuru land. Rippuru land is near Amakusa Ariake highway.

 Second place is Hikarinomori. Hikarinomori has many shops. In that, You me town is the biggest and most famous shipping mole. It has many famous shops. For example, McDonald's, Sushi market, and xebio. It is near my hometown. I works a part time job here. You me town has the movie theater. It is big wide. If you want to watch a movie, I recommend here. Not only that, Hikarinomori has good places. Mohikan ramen is good ramen place. It is from Hakata. It is so delicious. It has the Kramiso. It is so spicy. I recommended here.

 Last place is Kumamoto city. Kumamoto city has Kamitori and Shimotori. They are good place. Kamitori has many shops. Kamitori's book ship is that my father often go to buying old books. Kamitori has many book store. Next,  I will write about Shimotori. Shimotori has more shops than Kamitori. Shimotori's famous ship is Parco. Parco is selling some clothing and musical instrumental. Shimotori has Tsuruya. Tsuruya is big shopping mole. Tsuruya is selling many kinds of  consumptions and has many kinds of shops. Tsuruya's recommend shop is Tokyu hands. Tokyu hands is selling many usual and novel goods. Them price is cheep. If you want to play in Kumamoto, I recommend Kumamoto city.

 They are my recommend places in Kumamoto. Kumamoto is very good prefecture.

[387 words]

9 comments:

  1. You know the detail of Kumamoto very much. I got interested in your essay. You told me what I had not known yet. I grateful you. Thank you. Well, I think you had mistake. you should exchange "flash" for "fresh". Will you find other favorite place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had been to Amakusa once, I didn't go there. If I go to Amakusa, I want to go rippuru land and the big object of octopus place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have lived in Kumamoto long time, But I did not know about Amakusa's good spot. I think that I want to go spa. What place do you like the best?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Kumamoto. Where do you like better Kamitoori or Shimotoori? I think both place is good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amakusa is my home town. You wrote about Amakusa because I am happy now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually, I never been to Amakusa. When I read this essay, I want to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't understand where do you do part time job?

    ReplyDelete